By buying our fun and creative merchandise like tote bags, soap bubble wands, bubble concentrates, and other cool gadgets, you help us spread our message to a wider community and offer more free performances and workshops to people who need it!
Write us an Email at email@example.com stating the number of items needed and your contact information and we will get back to you very soon.
Stationary with gorgeous illustrations from our project VAN12 including sketchbooks, to-do lists, and bookmarks.
Tote bags designed by Mohamad Kraytem and Ehab el Haddad through an online contest in 2019.
Tote bags (2018) illustrated by our team member and illustrator Dima Nachawi
Clown Me In stickers to show support and help us reach more people
Soap Bubble concentrate and wand, perfected by Sabine Choucair, to enjoy the same bubbles we make during our shows
Did you purchase a wand and bubble concentrate?
Well… we are very happy to tell you that you are contributing to a free clown show to one of the communities we usually play with. So, THANK YOU! 😍😀
We will also tell you how to use it 😉
- Add 10 cups of water for each cup of concentrate. But hey! Start with half a cup ‘cause it makes a loooot of bubbles!
- Mix them gently without causing foam
- Let the wand soak
- BE PATIENT! You won’t immediately find great results, but don’t give up! Keep trying, until you find your rhythm and learn how to hold your wand and follow the wind.
- You can always contact us for assistance 🙂
Don’t tell anyone, but here is some expert insights!!
- The concentrate gets better with time so mix it the night before your session, jiggle and shake the mix gently
- You can also put the mix in a jar and make sure that you turn the jar upside down over night AND before making the bubbles
- ALWAYS check the production date on the jar. The best concentrate is usually obtained after two or three weeks of production.
- Humid weather helps make bigger bubbles, you should see me make them in Beirut 😀