Clown Me In is seeking to appoint a Policies and Procedures Expert for the International Institute For Very Very Serious Studies (IIVVSS). The successful candidate will be drafting missing policies and reviewing and amending and proposing suggestions to improve the effects of existing ones.
Clown Me In is a clowning and street theatre company. Our experience ranges from street performances, to social therapy workshops and event hosting. We use creative and playful means to work with displaced and/or disadvantaged communities and work to bring people together using laughter and fun. We also aim to take the arts from urban to rural areas as well as from closed spaces to the streets. Clown Me In has worked with communities around the world, including Mexico, Myanmar, the Balkans, Lebanon, India, Brazil, Morocco, Jordan, Syria, Greece, Sweden and the United Kingdom. One of our main projects is IIVVSS, a performance two year training program in Beirut, Lebanon, to develop the talents of experienced artists and send them out to use their skills to engage with communities.
More on www.clownmein.com
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter (500 words max) outlining why you think you’d be suitable for the job to email@example.com (subject: M&E expert) by end of day Sunday 14th of February 2021. Please refer to the job description and person specification in your cover letter.
Interviews will be held on Friday the 19th of February via zoom.
Please indicate your availability for that day in your letter.
Job title: Policies and procedure expert
Rate of pay per project: USD 2,250
Reporting to: Managing Director and Artistic Director
Location: The policies and procedure expert will be working from the office and home.
Length of engagement: a maximum of one year
Employment type: This is a self-employed position. You are responsible for paying any tax.
- Provide advice, editorial expertise, and consultative support to organizational policy development;
- Develop new policies and improve existing policies to fit best the organisation’s work and activities;
- Working with the team to identify and develop key policy areas;
- Assembling, interpreting and analysing information;
- Providing advice to inform management decisions.
- At least three-year experience in Policies and Procedures policies for NGOs.
- Being analytical.
- Having good research skills.
- Having excellent written and verbal skills.
- Self-motivated person able to work with little supervision.
- Well organized.
- Meticulous attention to detail.