Clown Me In is seeking to appoint an E-learning expert consultant for the International Institute For very Very Serious Studies (IIVVSS). The successful candidate will lead the inception and development of IIVVSS online curriculum, production plan, mock course, and budget with the aim of eventually integrating E-learning into IIVVSS in order to ensure program continuity amidst COVID-19 and societal shocks.
Clown Me In is a clowning and street theatre company. Our experience ranges from street performances, to social therapy workshops and event hosting. We use creative and playful means to work with displaced and/or disadvantaged communities and work to bring people together using laughter and fun. We also aim to take the arts from urban to rural areas as well as from closed spaces to the streets. Clown Me In has worked with communities around the world, including Mexico, Myanmar, the Balkans, Lebanon, India, Brazil, Morocco, Jordan, Syria, Greece, Sweden and the United Kingdom. One of our main projects is IIVVSS, a performance two year training program in Beirut, Lebanon, to develop the talents of experienced artists and send them out to use their skills to engage with communities.
More on www.clownmein.com
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter (500 words max) outlining why you think you’d be suitable for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject:E-learning expert) by end of day Wednesday 10th of February. Please refer to the job description and person specification in your cover letter.
Interviews will be held on Monday the 15th of February via zoom.
Please indicate your availability for that day in your letter.
Job title: E-Learning expert consultant
Rate of pay per year: USD 18,000
Reporting to: Managing Director and Artistic Director
Location: School is based in Sin El Fil and operates nationally. School’s e-learning expert will be working from the school, office and home.
Length of engagement: 12 months
Employment type: This is a self-employed position. You are responsible for paying any tax.
- Inception and development of IIVVSS online curriculum;
- Conducting interviews with the trainers in order to produce individual scripts containing the outline of the content of each lesson;
- Submitting a whitepaper containing all the findings and resulting material;
- Prepare a production plan;
- Identification of best-fit LMS (Learning Management System);
- The production of a mock digital course which will be displayed for review;
- Submitting a provisional budget for the production of the entire digital content of IIVVSS online.
- At least three years experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills ( Arabic and English are a must) with a clear Arabic and English writing style
- Natural collaborator with the independence to manage and drive own workload.
- Well organised.
- Meticulous attention to detail.